the database entity this event was generated for, e.g. an entity that just entered or left the result set
server-time from the instant at which the event was generated
for sorting queries only: the position of the matching entity in the ordered result (-1 for non-matching entities)
a boolean value indicating whether this event reflects the matching status at query time (true) or a recent change
data change (false)
indicates how the transmitted entity relates to the query result.
Every event is delivered with one of the following match types:
- 'match': the entity matches the query.
- 'add': the entity entered the result set, i.e. it did not match before and is matching now.
- 'change': the entity was updated, but remains a match
- 'changeIndex' (for sorting queries only): the entity was updated and remains a match, but changed its position
within the query result
- 'remove': the entity was a match before, but is not matching any longer
the operation by which the entity was altered ('insert', 'update' or 'delete'; 'none' if unknown or not applicable)
the query on which .eventStream([options]) was invoked