In this roadmap you will find what we're thinking about, what we're working on now, what we've done recently.
See the Submit Card to post your own ideas in the comments!
You can comment on any feature to express your ideas, thoughts, and suggestions. Upvote the features you want to see implemented first. Click into any of the cards to open the Trello-based roadmap in a new tab.
September & October 2016
- The new Ionic + Baqend starter is available in the Ionic marketplace
- Baqend now fully supports hosting of files and custom domains. Have a look at the hosting section in the guide to see how to use the API or navigate to the dashboard to try the visual file explorer.
- Baqend can now easily be combined with Angular 2 using the new starter. See our blog post to learn about Angular 2 with a Baqend real-time applications as an example.
- Our Bloom filter-based browser caching is now generally available and configurable in the dashboard. Read in our blog how it works and what it achieves.
- The new Bootstrap starter is a great way to start a new Baqend-based web project and comes with build tooling included, e.g. image optimization, minification, above-the-fold inlining etc.